October 21, 2007

sporadic poster

yeah, that would be me.

A has had 2 weeks of school and is loving it. She comes bouncing out of the classroom every day. Not too bad on the tired tantrums. Yet?? *knock on wood But she's certainly trying out her new found independence. Love the attitude that goes with it. Have to try and snap a picture when she stands in front of me, hands on hips and a look of 'what are you going to do about it' on her face.

T is proving to be a very caring big brother and on the two (yes that's right just two days of no rain in two weeks) occassions that they were able to go outside for lunch he and his mates have been playing with her at lunch time. How sweet. Can't help but wonder when the novelty will wear off for him though. But it does make me so proud to see him so caring for his little sister. They really are becoming great mates now.



Lime Tart gallery went up last week. Man I loved that kit. I am still playing with it eventhough the Half Tart for November has already arrived on my doorstep. (yay)

For a complete view all projects please check out the October gallery.




I'm loving using masks on my layouts at the moment. Some old Christmas bow material has proven to be very useful!


I made it through the second round of Last Scrapper Standing. Yay! Had to do a project about 7 random things. I choose to do a layout with 7 random thoughts that went through my head on A's first day of school. Would you believe I got the date wrong! Ouch. The '9' in the title should be '10' for September. I've changed it on the layout but am too lazy to take a pic of it again. But you get the picture.
Bit sad to see that Lianne and Lesley didn't make it through. Am I the only New Zealander left now?
Next challenge is 'ribbon galore'. HELP! I'm ribbon challenged. Honestly I am. I have plenty of it but hardly ever use it. I find it hard to use ribbon in a new and innovative way. I have an idea of two but am still pondering my options.



Scrapgal. A little while ago we started a blog to share inspiration from the DT. It's proving to be a huge hit. I know I'm biased but I think we have a great variation of styles represented on our team. Such a talented group of women. And I love being part of such a great, fun and caring community. Such a shame that I'll probably never be able to catch up with any of them in person.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, one day I will show up on your doorstep in New Zealand, I promise. Even my husband says, "we need to visit your friend in NZ." ;)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Loving that LO of Anabelle - she looks sooooooo grown up. Wondering if she's putting on any Harry Potter shows for her class Lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home